Sunday, November 27, 2005
Thursday, November 24, 2005
2. At least 15 people in this world love you, in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you, is because they want to bejust like you.
4. A smile from you, can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't likeyou.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6.You mean the world to someone.
7. Without you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique, in your own way.
9. Someone that you don't know even exists, loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned it's back on you, take a look, you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, youprobably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sooneror later will get it.
13. Always remember complements you received, forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel, then they'll know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they're great.
1) Butterflies taste with their feet.
2) A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
3) In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined.
4) On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
5) On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
6) Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
7) Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
8) Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
9) Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
10) It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
11) Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
12) It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
13) The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building. 14) A snail can sleep for three years.
15) No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."
16) Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
17) Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. - SCARY!!!
18) The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
19) All polar bears are left handed.
20) In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
21) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
22) TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
23) "Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
24) If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.
25) A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
26) The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
27) Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
28) Almost everyone who reads this email will try to lick their elbow
And did you??
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Friday, November 18, 2005
Saturday, November 12, 2005
|Men See You As Choosy|
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Okies y'all. I've already been accused of being obsessed with my blog, but I do beg to differ. you know what I'm like, I get to stages sometimes where I can't talk about the things that are bothering me, and sometimes I just need to tell people, but I can't because I can't talk about it...Don't worry, this isn't gonna turn into a deep'n'meaningful blog, coz I'm not in that kind of mood (although I was at 2 AM this morning....should have done it then!!), I'm just feeling particularly close to some of you guys at the moment, and I don't want to not be able to tell you stuff...
Oh, just ignore my drivel
|How You Are In Love|
You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.
You tend to give more than take in relationships.
You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.
You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.
You are fickle and tend to fall out of love easily. You bounce from romance to romance.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
|Your Power Color Is Magenta|
You energize yourself and push others to suceed.
At Your Lowest:
You feel frustrated and totally overwhelmed.
You are suprised by who you attract. You're a love magnet.
How You're Attractive:
Open and free spirited, people want to explore the world with you.
Your Eternal Question:
"What is my next source of inspiration?"
|Your Hidden Talent|
|Your Mood Ring is Dark Red|
|Your Brain's Pattern|
|Your Blog Should Be Purple|
My school guys - The Prefects Room Gang!! I miss you guys...the photo (left) was the beginning to a top night, our last proper night as a group (that's not why it was so good...honest!! lol) You guys were special to me, you still are in so many ways...don't loose touch!!! (not getting deep, I promise)
And the other photo (right) is NOT for Nikleby's benefit!! It's just other memories of a top night, although the Hoemeister and Bev are pretty special people. He always put up with my tearful "I can't do Physics" moments and even when I'd given up Physics, he would always listen if I needed someone to talk to (That's not too deep, honest!)