Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My New Blog!!

I blame Lani for this. If she had an MSN space instead of Bebo, I would never have been introduced to Bebo...and I would never have found Sarah's blogspot and then Lani's...and then REALLY wanted one for myself...is that wrong?? Not gonna launch straight into the deep and meaningfuls in this post (well, I'll try not too!), but I know I will at some point!! All this is to do is to say:
My school guys - The Prefects Room Gang!! I miss you guys...the photo (left) was the beginning to a top night, our last proper night as a group (that's not why it was so good...honest!! lol) You guys were special to me, you still are in so many ways...don't loose touch!!! (not getting deep, I promise)






And the other photo (right) is NOT for Nikleby's benefit!! It's just other memories of a top night, although the Hoemeister and Bev are pretty special people. He always put up with my tearful "I can't do Physics" moments and even when I'd given up Physics, he would always listen if I needed someone to talk to (That's not too deep, honest!)
I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!! WE HAD THE BEST TIME AT CHURCHER'S. MAKE SURE YOU STAY HAPPY AND ALWAYS KEEP SMILING!!!
My Uni guys - can't believe I've only known you for a month and a half!!! You are gonna be so special to me - you know how much I miss you when I'm away for the weekend!! You make me smile, you make me laugh, and you're always there when I cry (sorry, getting deep again!) We've had some top nights - Kingswood Karaoke Night, Rob's party, chick flick DVD nights...LONG may they continue.
And my last group (who belong in my Uni guys, but also need SPECIAL mention) are my St Johns guys!! You are SO special to me, you've completely included me in everything, been there for me when I'm down, and I know you are all always there for me. Student Group is great, Alpha is better, and my cell is gonna ROCK!! We just had the BEST weekend away - big up to my BESTEST roomies: Jo, Susie an Em - love you guys...and just need to say - Lani and Sarah: I can't believe all the stuff I've told you - I never talk like that with other people I've only just met!! You two are proper special and I love you (Last deep bit, I promise!!)
That's about it for now...just wanna say there are LOADS more photos of everything on my Bebo and my MSN, so go check 'em out!!!
Take Care!!!
Love
Lulu
xx

No comments: