Thursday, January 05, 2006

Me got tagged...

Okies, here goes...
5 years ago... Jan 2001...actually can't remember. Guess that would have been the third year...so probably just gone back to school after the hols...not doing much would be my guess. Ooooh, but the third year was the year of Ben Long *ahem*. What a well kept secret that was. lol. But to move swiftly on...
1 year ago... Jan 2005... AS retakes and A2 January modules. Was absolutely petrified before my AS physics retake...Mr Hoe is a legend - got me an A in the end. A2 Chemy paper...less said about that the better I think. Apart from exams??? What do you mean apart from exams?? I didn't have a life during my A-levels!!
5 songs I know all the words to... erm, the soundtrack of Les Mis (I know that is more like 30 songs, but for this exercise it counts as one ok), Bette Midler's The Rose, Cole Porter's Begin the Beguine, Angel from the City of Angels soundtrack and..................aargh...I know so many songs lyrics - I was in a choir for 7 years!! erm, last one...probs Splendour Of The King.
5 snacks I enjoy... Salt & Vinegar Hula Hoops...Cadbury's Caramel...Cheddars (both normal & mini)...Jaffa Cakes...oooh, and those bags you can get of peanuts, raisins & chocolate chips. Nice.
5 things I'd do with a million pounds... got to New York with Skatho, Hannah & John tomorrow ( I couldn't afford to go when they asked me...Enjoy yourselves guys!!), erm, selflessly pay off the mortgage so my Dad didn't have to work anymore...buy him whatever car he wanted and get my mum a Vauxhall Tigra and get me a car and learn to drive it...go back to America again and again and again (This is something I think about a lot...not that I'm ever going to have a million pounds...lol)
5 places I would run away to...erm, in this order...home...Beccy's house...Lani's house...Sarah's house...but more likely to be Tim's office coz he talks sense.
5 things I would never wear...erm, shellsuits...one of those puffball skirts...over the knee boots...anything yellow or anything that clashed with something else I was wearing...
5 favourite TV shows...The West Wing, The West Wing and The West Wing. (I love it and am addicted. Seriously, listen to the theme tune if nothing else) Neighbours. Holby CIty (although it's never been the same since Art Malik left...aaah many a free period did me & Jane spend dreaming of Zubin...lol). Ooooh, Pingu (gotta love it) and CSI (all the variations, but NY is best - gratuitous shots of New York...but maybe Miami...Horatio is quite cute....) Ooooh, and House and Poirot and Without A Trace. Is that more than 5?? Ooops...naughty me!!
5 greatest joys...Seeing my friends, being with my friends, talking to my friends, actually just talking. No, seriously, music gets me everytime - so many memories in my head are attached to music...but being with my speical people can't be beaten by anything.
5 favourite toys...erm...Charlie, Dog-Ears (Its a dog with big floppy ears named by my dad), Elmo and more recently my new chocolate moose (his nose smells of chocolate...someone get one for Lani!!!) and my Johnny Bear.
A random number of people I shall be tagging...well everyone beat me to it, so I don't think there's anyone left....

No comments: