Saturday, January 21, 2006

Long Time No See!!

No guys, this isn't a hugely deep emotional post about how much I love you all and how much I've missed you all over Christmas... It's just to say MY BLOGTHINGS ARE BACK!!!!
The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
Me & my hideous complications... *ahem* moving swiftly on...

You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.
See, now that is just spooky!! Someone told me the other day that I'm quite unapproachable sometimes, but that they were glad they'd made the effort to get to know me...I guess I do have a tendancy to send out "Don't Touch Me" vibes, but what I'm really saying is I'm really fragile & could really do with a cuddle!! But pouting about the doughnut being sold out?? Never was a truer word spoken!!
There seems to be a theme developing here...Can you tell what it is yet??
You Are Fossil Fuel Ice Cream

What does liking "fudge dinosaurs" say about someone?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah...Ben & Jerry's...and on that note *wanders off to find food*
Much Love
L
x

1 comment:

Lulu said...

So I finally work out how to make the links work...and it starts leaving huge gaps on the page for no reason...WHY????