Friday, December 16, 2005

And so it ends...

If I'm honest, I'm not actually sure where my first term has gone!!! Twelve weeks have just dissapeared... If someone had told me twleve weeks ago that I would be sitting here (avoiding) packing to leave for Christmas and getting really sad about how much I'm going to miss everyone, I wouldn't have believed them in any way!!


My 'Swood Cru...I love you guys, you are awesome. The way you all looked after me on the first night...Emma & Jo for looking after me on the first proper day of being away from home...T'KT & Emma for being the funnest next-door neighbours...Mary for always keeping us "entertained" when things get a bit quiet...Jojojo & Sarah for all those mass TV watching sessions, shopping sessions, random chatting sessions...My Name-Twin - I love you heaps, all those English lecs were just about bearable! My Scissor Sisters Mary & Laura - together we rock!! Rob - the first person to give me a hug on the first night - cheers mate! Skatho & Claire (honorary 'Swoodian) ahh...Critical Practice...gotta love it. My Uni Mum Becca who looked after me all week during Fresher's week (one day, I'll give you a Viola lesson my love) and my Johnny Boy...what can I say?? You know how much I'm going to miss you!!


My St Johns cru also rock and get a whole new paragraph to themselves...Lani first (better to keep her happy) - I really do love you heaps, you've been fantastic to me this term...couldn't have done it without you. Same goes for my lovely Sarah...always there with the hugs, even if its just for hugs sake (which is sometimes the best ones anyway!!). My Em, who technically is part of my 'Swood Cru but hey, you also rock...thanks for being there too! Chris, Ben & Tom P - one thing guys...HAMMERTIME! Thanks for making me laugh so much!! Can never be asd when you guys are around. Nao - one of the best friends a girl could have!! Cell rocks with us in it!! Chris & Johnny - Alpha was SO good...even if I didn't manage to say so at any point!! Mark & Nicki - Student Group was the way I met all these people, so thankyou for doing it every week!! Susie...what can I say?? you rock girl. Not enough time to mention everyone (I'm supposed to be packing...) but Aimee, Tom, Lucy, Sacha (still can't believe its really you!!), Katie, Hannah, Alice, Rhian, Helen, Sarah C, Paula...love you all heaps.
I guess the point of all this is to say the HUGEST thankyou to everyone who has been there for me at any point this term...you are all so special to me...
Have the most fantastic Christmas and New Year...let me know how yous all are doing!!
LOADS of love
Laura
xx

No comments: