Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lovely Day Mark 2...

When I say lovely day...lovely afternoon. Could have done without the 3 1/4 hour exam this morning, but it went ok, so lets not complain *too* much....
Once again, the loveliness of the day was down to the BEEYOOTIFUL sunshine...after my exam me, my little Afro Matt and Dan headed to Crosslands for lunch...sat in the Quad. Didn't move from said Quad for FOUR hours. Don't get me wrong, I varied my company suitably across those four hours - Jo, Tim, Matt, Stina...ok, so not much variance, but some very lovely time spent with some very lovely people.
As I said to Lani, revision level = zero. Happiness level = 100. Which is something to be encouraged after the past couple of days. As various people (Sarah and Lani, and Tim actually) could tell you, I haven't been the happiest of bunnies recently...hideous complications and all. Today, however, just cemented in my mind what I already really knew - its people like Jo and Tim and Sarah and Lani an Na who I need around me. Not people who bring me down (naming no names, but hey, doubt he's reading it anyway...its got my name on it). For the past two days, everything has set me off almost in tears - music, films, even Facebook upset me at one point...but things are on the up. More time with "good" people and very little time wasted on those who don't care about me!!
I'm now getting told to go to bed left, right and centre, so I'm gonna head off...can't wait until exams are OVER and I can stay up for as long as I like and sleep in until I wake up... *sigh*
much love
me
xx

2 comments:

L.C.T. said...

MWA xxx

Anonymous said...

Aw bunny, you say the sweetest things you really do! I enjoyed yesterday too, shame it couldn't have been longer- the joys of revision are the only things that can tear me away from my friends!

Just you wait til June...
Joey xxx