Monday, September 13, 2010

Feeding The Cats

For the past 10 days, The Drummer & I have been feeding Profound Admirer's cats whilst she is away on holiday. When she asked me to help out, it didn't even occur to me to say no - its really not that taxing to put out their food and give them a cuddle each day. She & her husband are so lovely and supportive that it is nice to be able to help them out, albeit in such a small way.

The added bonus from my point of view is that they live a few minutes away from us, meaning that The Drummer and I have had a series of evening walks there and back where we have no iPhones, no tv, no internet, no distractions of any kind, other than passing minis and yellow cars. Coming at the end of increasingly busy days, I think I'm going to miss our walks when they get back at the end of the week.

"Every now and then, when the world sits just right, a gentle breath of heaven
fills my soul with delight..."
A Breath of Heaven by Hazelmarie ‘Mattie’ Elliott

Love, etc.
xx

1 comment:

Lani said...

nice- it's good to get unplugged on a regular basis.:)
Just wanted to invite you to stop by my Blog For A Cure Blog Party:
www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com

Its a way to get new followers, win some great prizes,and support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!