Despite claiming to have nothing to blog about, I seem to be doing ok so far!!!
- less actual work but MUCH more reading to do
- everyone still being around from last year but not (If that makes any sense at all...)
- everyone having coupled off over the summer leaving us singletons increasingly desperate (yes, I know desperation is unattractive but SERIOUSLY?!?!)
- my Cell not being my Cell. Prayer Time without The Tisdall just isn't the same
- being in a house rather than halls (the number of times I've tried to get a lift back to Kingswood after going out...)
- having to walk halfway round England (ok, Englefield Green) to visit friends who I'm used to living 30 seconds walk from
Ho hum. Guess that's enough oddness for one night, so I shall once again take my leave of the blogosphere, leaving you with some profound thoughts:
Someday your Prince will come - mine took a wrong turning and is too stubborn to ask for directions!!
Dorothy asked the Scarecrow: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?The scarecrow answered: Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.